© 2010 Erika Boyer

...

a little blog about a little book on building and maintaining the relationship with your child

...

Custom Search

Introduction

To Whom it May Concern:
Whether you are aware of it or not, as your child, I am the greatest blessing you’ll ever receive. I arrived at the perfect time, under the perfect conditions, with perfect intentions. I am your greatest teacher and your ideal student. Every moment we spend together teaches us both something about loving and relating that will stay with us for life. I have chosen you for the unique qualities and values that you bring to my experience here, lessons necessary to fulfill my purpose in life. As much as I need your guidance in order to survive, you also need my contribution to your growth as a human being, to become the best person that you can be and to fulfill your own plan. Thank you for giving me life.
Respectfully,
Your Child

1 comments:

real.L. said...

Erika, I love this letter from a child's point of veiw... I want the book... is is out yet?

Post a Comment